The growth of legal operations has been undeniable. We're starting to see communities of strategic, business-minded individuals come together to drive disruption and influence operational change within the legal department.
This white paper will dive into:
- Why legal department disruption is a "good" thing
- How process, technology, and data play a role in disruption
- The rise of industry organizations including CLOC (Corporate Legal Operations Consortium) and ACC (Association of Corporate Counsel)
- 7 predictions for the future of legal operations
- How the legal community and technology vendors can work together to drive change and innovation
Fill out the form to download your copy of "Driving Disruption in the Law Department."