Can't wrap your head around legal accruals and how to efficiently track unbilled estimates from your law firms? Spending too much time chasing down your vendors for accurate and timely submissions? We've got the perfect resource for you.
In this white paper, learn the basics of legal accruals management including:
- Who should be involved in accruals management and what they care about
- What the four types of accruals are and how to manage them
- When organizations should care about accruals
- Where accruals should live and best practices for collecting them from law firms
- Why legal technology is essential for efficiently managing the process
Fill out the form to download your copy of the Beginner's Guide to Legal Accruals Management for Legal Departments.